15 May 2018 • 11:30-13:00 • Conference Room No. 10
• A grand opening. The potential and needs of the Ukrainian economy in the context of foreign investment
• Legislative conditions for privatisation processes
• The Ukrainian energy market as an area of future ownership transformations – the structure, scale and forecasts
• In the trend of change. Transformation of the power generation sector and market liberalisation
• Centrenergo – one of the largest producers of electricity in Ukraine. Market position, profile and specific nature of the activity
• Models and scenarios of the privatisation process. Principles and time frames; challenges, objectives and potential results
Advisor to the Chairman of the State Property Fund of Ukraine
PJSC “Centrenergo” - Director of Communications
Polish Development Fund (Polski Fundusz Rozwoju SA) - Deputy Chairman of the Board
EY Poland - Partner, Leader of the Power and Utilities Sector in the CESA region
Centrenergo - Head of Financial Department
EY - Partner, Transaction Advisory Services Leader in Ukraine
In connection with visiting our websites, we process your IP address, cookies and similar data on user activity or devices. If these data allow to identify your identity, then they will be treated as personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 (GDPR).
If you also use other services available through our services, we also process your personal data provided when creating an account, registration for events, subscription, newsletter, alerts and online services (including Premium Zone, reports, rankings or licence for reprints).
Remember that in connection with the processing of personal data you have a number of guarantees and rights, and above all the right to object to the processing of your data. These rights will be strictly observed by us. So if you do not agree with our assessment of the necessity of processing your data or if you have other reservations in this regard, be sure to submit an objection or send us your objections to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Management Board of PTWP-ONLINE Sp. z o.o.