#wecare – the International Congress Center
- hand disinfectants have been placed “at your fingertips” (at the entrances, in toilets, at cash desks, in elevators, at the reception and in the food court)
- we have displayed instructions in visible places; they inform you of the necessity to clean and disinfect hands, instruct how to remove and put on gloves as well as how to remove and put on a mask
- we have instructed cleaners hired by the organisers in new procedures, including more frequent cleaning and disinfection (toilets, handrails, handles, door knobs, buttons, elevators, escalators, table tops, seat backs, etc. need to be cleaned every hour)
- we have implemented special procedures for catering suppliers and sales points
- it is mandatory that a team of paramedics competent in dealing with cases of COVID-19, equipped with full personal protective equipment
- we have provided the appropriate room for temporary isolation of people for participants with symptoms of illness such as persistent coughing, malaise, breathing difficulties.
#wecare – participants
- we measure the body temperature of all persons staying in the venue before entering the event area
- we remind participants to disinfect and thoroughly wash their hands. Disinfectant liquid dispensers are easily accessible on the premises and in toilets we have displayed information on how to wash hands properly
- participants of the European Economic Congress should wear masks or visors
- we remind participants to keep the recommended social distance between them, even during a conversation they should stay at the recommended distance from each other (min. 1.5 meters)
- in the spacious interiors of the International Congress Centre, there are no less than 4 square metres of space per participan.
The Principles are based on the SAFETY GUIDELINES on preventing the spread of SARS-CoV-2 during events organized by PTWP S.A.
In accordance with current laws and recommendations of the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage, the Ministry of Development and the Chief Sanitary Inspector as of October 26, 2020.
The guidelines regulate the activity allowed by applicable laws and might be changed according to changes in laws and recommendations of the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate. The changes will be announced in a long-continued practices: electronically on the event website or in the form of announcements.
Polskie Towarzystwo Wspierania Przedsiębiorczości S.A. reserves the right to tighten / relax the safety rules depending on the situation.