15 May 2018 • 11:30-13:00 Conference Room No. 24
• The European transport and logistics system. Integration versus internal diversity. What are its strengths and weaknesses?
• The cargo market: railways, roads and air transport. The potential and directions of development
• Poland and its neighbours on the European logistics map. How to take advantage of a country’s location?
• Infrastructure investment projects in Central Europe – their impact on mobility, the economy and exchange of goods
• Intermodal transport, terminals and warehouses: How and where?
PKP SA - Member of the Board
Warsaw School of Economics (SGH) - Head, Department of International Management, Institute of International Management and Marketing
Minister of Transport and Communications, Lithuania
Rzeczpospolita - Editor
OT Logistics SA - Director, Railway Division
PKP Cargo SA - Chairman of the Board
Katowice Airport -
In connection with visiting our websites, we process your IP address, cookies and similar data on user activity or devices. If these data allow to identify your identity, then they will be treated as personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 (GDPR).
If you also use other services available through our services, we also process your personal data provided when creating an account, registration for events, subscription, newsletter, alerts and online services (including Premium Zone, reports, rankings or licence for reprints).
Remember that in connection with the processing of personal data you have a number of guarantees and rights, and above all the right to object to the processing of your data. These rights will be strictly observed by us. So if you do not agree with our assessment of the necessity of processing your data or if you have other reservations in this regard, be sure to submit an objection or send us your objections to the address email@example.com.
Management Board of PTWP-ONLINE Sp. z o.o.