The programme of the April Congress will include key thematic areas and trends changing the economy and shaping its outlook, such as:
- digitalisation of the economy
- the green transition of the economy
- global supply chains
- international trade
- raw materials and fuels
- transformations in the power industry
- technologies of the future
- cities and metropolises
- the future of the European Union
You are welcome to submit your ideas and topics – be they important, interesting or controversial.
Let us fill together the framework of the most important economic debate in Central Europe with content.