In September, creators and leaders of the most interesting Polish and European start-ups will appear on the stage of the European Economic Congress for the sixth time. Winners can count on media coverage and an open sesame to the world of big business. A hundred of the best will compete for awards and support for their idea, and the selected eighteen will present themselves on the stage of the European Economic Congress.
Participation in the competition provides an opportunity to learn from the best, present oneself in front of potential investors, and acquire a business partner from among thousands of entrepreneurs ready to invest in innovative ideas. Winning the competition will provide an incredible opportunity to become recognisable in the media and, above all, to obtain substantive, organisational or financial support.
We do not create any barriers in the Start-up Challenge competition – start-ups that are active in various sectors of the economy or social life can declare their participation in the competition. The only formal condition is for the applying entity to have been present in the market for not more than five years. An entity applying for the Start-up Challenge competition is required to have introduced an innovation in one of the following forms: product, technology, business model or optimised process.
The competition covers six industry-specific categories:
- NEW INDUSTRY – Industry 4.0, robotics, automation, manufacturing systems, new materials, and the space industry;
- ENVIRONMENT – Environmental protection: technologies for climate, organic farming, smart energy, the use of raw materials, and waste recycling;
- TRADITION & MODERNITY – Traditional industry, the energy industry, telecommunications, transport, and construction;
- HEALTH & BIOTECHNOLOGY – Medicine, health, medical technologies, pharmacy, and biotechnology;
- BUSINESS PROCESSES – Management, business intelligence, ICT, cybersecurity, logistics, and HR;
- CLIENT & LIFESTYLE – Trade and retail, customer experience, e-commerce, fintech, edutech, gaming, sport, and the leisure industry.
More details and the list of the 100 most interesting start-ups of the Start-up Challenge competition can be found HERE.
Announcement of the results of the competition and presentation of awards will take place at a gala that will be held on 21 September 2021 at 19:30 in Banquet Hall C.
Admission with a valid ID badge: VIP, Premium.