15 May 2018 • 13:30-15:00 • Konferencyjna C (Namiot)
• Who should be responsible for digital transformation in an organisation?
• New business models; trends in transformation
• What is a digital strategy and how to develop it? What drives the transformation?
• Leadership and HR. The role of leadership in cultural and organisational transformations
• Digital culture and way of thinking. How to build it? How to stimulate innovative thinking?
• Innovation – organisational structures and innovation strategy. How to customise an organization to be digital-ready?
• Customer needs and employee involvement
Adviser, Office of Strategic Affairs, General Secretariat of the Executive Council in Abu Dhabi (GSEC) and Executive Committee Office (ECO)
SingularityU Warsaw Chapter Ambassador - Founder, CEO, Digital University
VersaBox - Co-Founder & CEO
4CF - Strategic Foresight Professional, Business Development Director
Singularity University, France - General Manager Quality and Customers’ Satisfaction for the Alliance Renault Nissan Connected Vehicles and Mobility Services, Speaker
Kulczyk Holding - Publicist, Journalist, Member of the Board
Singularity University, Singapore - President and CEO, Ascenz; Digital Transformation Leader, Speaker
In connection with visiting our websites, we process your IP address, cookies and similar data on user activity or devices. If these data allow to identify your identity, then they will be treated as personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 (GDPR).
If you also use other services available through our services, we also process your personal data provided when creating an account, registration for events, subscription, newsletter, alerts and online services (including Premium Zone, reports, rankings or licence for reprints).
Remember that in connection with the processing of personal data you have a number of guarantees and rights, and above all the right to object to the processing of your data. These rights will be strictly observed by us. So if you do not agree with our assessment of the necessity of processing your data or if you have other reservations in this regard, be sure to submit an objection or send us your objections to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Management Board of PTWP-ONLINE Sp. z o.o.