Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic and the restrictions related to it, the European Economic Congress are open to participants who (to the best of their knowledge):
- are not infected with COVID-19;
- do not have any symptoms of COVID-19 such as shortness of breath, increased body temperature and symptoms of a cold;
- are not in quarantine or under epidemiological surveillance;
- have not had direct contact with a person infected with COVID-19 within the last 10 days prior to the event and meet one of the following conditions:
- have tested negative for COVID-19, are in possession of the relevant test result (with the test having been taken not earlier than 48h prior to the event) and will produce it at the entrance to the event (in electronic or paper form);
- have recovered from COVID-19 within the last 6 months and will show appropriate proof of such a status at the entrance to the event, e.g. EU digital COVID Certificate;
- have been vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine authorised for use in the European Union, i.e. they have received the required number of vaccine doses for a given preparation at least 14 days prior to the event and will present a valid EU digital COVID certificate in electronic or paper form or different equivalent certificate at the entrance to the event.
The complete safety rules concerning SARS-CoV-2 virus infection are available at: https://sklep.ptwp.pl/pl/zasady-bezpieczenstwa
The guidelines are the product of Principles for counteracting SARS-CoV-2 at events organised by Polskie Towarzystwo Wspierania Przedsiębiorczości S.A. They are in accordance with current laws and recommendations of the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage, the Ministry of Development and the Chief Sanitary Inspector as of 17 December, 2021.
The guidelines regulate the activity allowed by applicable laws and might be changed according to changes in laws and recommendations of the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate.
All changes will be announced in established form: electronically on the website of the event or in form of announcements. Polskie Towarzystwo Wspierania Przedsiębiorczości S.A. reserves its right to impose stricter safety rules or to relax the current ones depending on the situation.