We kindly inform that the registration for the stationary participation has been closed.
We invite you to register for online participation, which includes access to the live broadcast of the European Economic Congress and the European Tech and Start-up Days.
Important information regarding stationary participation
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic and the restrictions related to it, the European Economic Congress / European Tech and Start-up Days are open to participants who (to the best of their knowledge):
- are not infected with COVID-19;
- do not have any symptoms of COVID-19 such as shortness of breath, increased body temperature and symptoms of a cold;
- are not in quarantine or under epidemiological surveillance;
- have not had direct contact with a person infected with COVID-19 within the last 10 days prior to the event and meet one of the following conditions:
- have tested negative for COVID-19, are in possession of the relevant test result (with the test having been taken not earlier than 48h prior to the event) and will produce it at the entrance to the event;
- have recovered from COVID-19 within the last 6 months and will show proof of such a status at the entrance to the event;;
- have been vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine authorised for use in the European Union, i.e. they have received the required number of vaccine doses for a given preparation at least 14 days prior to the event and will produce an EU COVID Certificate either electronically or on paper at the entrance to the event
The complete safety rules concerning SARS-CoV-2 virus infection are available at: https://sklep.ptwp.pl/pl/zasady-bezpieczenstwa
|Package Standard free (awards the Organizer)||Package Premium 2490,00 PLN
|Package VIP 4990,00 PLN
|participation in thematic sessions of the European Economic Congress|
|participation in thematic sessions of the European Tech and Start-up Days|
|attend in the evening events accompaning to the European Economic Congress and European Tech and Start-up Days|
|access to the Premium Zone (meeting zone, coffee breaks, lunch)|
|access to the VIP Zone (meeting zone, coffee breaks, lunch)|
|access to the communicator (possibility to arrange appointments)|
1. Where can I register my participation?
Registration is carried out via the event’s website in the Registration tab.
2. Can I sign up another way?
It is not possible to register otherwise than by the website.
3. How long will registration be open
Registration will be open to September 17, 2021 r. at 1 p.m. for Stationary Participantions
4. What does the registration process look like?
After visiting www.eecpoland.eu you should read the information about access packages in the Registration tab. Create an account by providing your e-mail address.
• I already have my account:
If the e-mail address is in our system, you will receive a message about the possibility of logging in with the previously specified password or the option "Recover password". In case of password recovery, a one-time code will be sent to the given e-mail address, which should be entered in the appropriate window. Enter a new password and repeat it. After logging in to your account, check the correctness of your personal data and select interesting subject sessions. After signing up, you will be redirected to your application status (New - waiting for approval by the Organizer). This means that the application has been sent, the account is active and the application awaits verification by the Organizer.
• I don't have an account:
In case the e-mail address is not in the system, the process of creating a new account is in progress, i.e. entering your personal data, creating a password and accepting a declaration of personal data. After entering the correct data, an activation code will be sent to you (please check your SPAM box). Attention! Please do not turn off the browser page with registration. You should choose the thematic sessions and sign up for the Congress. After signing up, you will be redirected to the registration status (New - waiting for the Organizer's approval). This means that the application has been sent, the account is active, and the application is waiting for verification by the Organizer.
5. What is the activation code?
The code activates the previously created new account for the person who did not have it. This is a 6-digit sequence. It will be sent to the email address you specified.
ATTENTION!!! Please do not close the registration page in your browser where the code must be entered.
6. How can I sign in to my account?
To sign in again, click the Register tab, then click Register and find your account option in the top right corner.
7. How can I change/improve participant data?
The Data Edit option is available in the participant's account.
8. Is session selection mandatory?
The selection of a session is mandatory, without this selection it will not be possible to proceed to the next registration steps. Please mark the session in which you are interested
9. Can I make changes in session selection and how?
The Session Selection option is available in the participant's account.
10. How can I cancel my participation?
The registration account offers a cancellation option.
11. Will I receive any more information after my application is confirmed?
A message containing organizational information will be sent to the email address you provided. On the day before the event, each registered participant will receive a unique link to the online broadcast.
12. Is participation in the Congress free of charge?
Due to the restrictions of the COVID pandemic, the number of free packages allowing for stationary participation in the event is limited. The decision to grant a free package is made by the Organizer on the basis of a correctly completed registration application. It is possible to purchase a package that guarantees participation.
13. When will I be able to purchase an additional package?
Purchase of a package is possible once your application has been verified. Information about the possibility of purchasing a given package will be included in an email confirmation.
14. How can I puchrase a package?
In the e-mail confirmation message there are special links allowing you to purchase the package. There are three forms of payment: downloading a pro-forma invoice, transfer24 (przelewy 24) or card payment. During online transmission it will not be possible to purchase a package for a pro-forma invoice.
15. How long will I wait for the status change after purchasing a package?
The change of status takes place after your payment has been credited to the Oragnizer’s bank account.
16. Is it possible to buy a package during the event?
It will be possible, provided that you pay by card or an invoice for your purchase is issued.