How to ensure Poland’s energy security in the medium and long term?MORE SPEAKERS
The 2018 UN Climate Summit in Katowice will be crucial to the implementation of the Paris Agreement. It provides an opportunity for all countries in the world to take actions aimed at climate protection. However, it is necessary to create a transparent and credible system of reporting national obligations and monitoring them, so as to ensure proportionality of the efforts made by all parties. This will be the main task of the climate summit in Katowice. What are the negotiation objectives of the EU, the Polish presidency, the USA, and the developing countries? What is actually possible to agree on?
• A grand opening. The potential and needs of the Ukrainian economy in the context of foreign investment
• Legislative conditions for privatisation processes
• The Ukrainian energy market as an area of future ownership transformations – the structure, scale and forecasts
• In the trend of change. Transformation of the power generation sector and market liberalisation
• Centrenergo – one of the largest producers of electricity in Ukraine. Market position, profile and specific nature of the activity
• Models and scenarios of the privatisation process. Principles and time frames; challenges, objectives and potential results
• The European transport and logistics system. Integration versus internal diversity. What are its strengths and weaknesses?
• The cargo market: railways, roads and air transport. The potential and directions of development
• Poland and its neighbours on the European logistics map. How to take advantage of a country’s location?
• Infrastructure investment projects in Central Europe – their impact on mobility, the economy and exchange of goods
• Intermodal transport, terminals and warehouses: How and where?
• The regional development plan and priority projects
• Wind energy potential in coal regions – examples of projects
• High potential projects in advanced coal technologies
• E-mobility potential for Upper Silesia
• The plan for Silesia and funding needs
• Funding opportunities
• Who should be responsible for digital transformation in an organisation?
• New business models; trends in transformation
• What is a digital strategy and how to develop it? What drives the transformation?
• Leadership and HR. The role of leadership in cultural and organisational transformations
• Digital culture and way of thinking. How to build it? How to stimulate innovative thinking?
• Innovation – organisational structures and innovation strategy. How to customise an organization to be digital-ready?
• Customer needs and employee involvement
This thematic session is combined with the final gala of the Visionaries 2018 competition.
It is a prestigious competition for managers with passion who, thanks to their determination and courage, were able to successfully implement large-scale projects and increase a company’s value despite the competition and unfavourable market environment.
Organiser: The "Gazeta Prawna" Daily – DGP
In connection with visiting our websites, we process your IP address, cookies and similar data on user activity or devices. If these data allow to identify your identity, then they will be treated as personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 (GDPR).
If you also use other services available through our services, we also process your personal data provided when creating an account, registration for events, subscription, newsletter, alerts and online services (including Premium Zone, reports, rankings or licence for reprints).
Remember that in connection with the processing of personal data you have a number of guarantees and rights, and above all the right to object to the processing of your data. These rights will be strictly observed by us. So if you do not agree with our assessment of the necessity of processing your data or if you have other reservations in this regard, be sure to submit an objection or send us your objections to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Management Board of PTWP-ONLINE Sp. z o.o.